Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Squeee!!!

The most fabulous thing happened today! So much better than Christmas...after more than a month of waiting, my new Poetic License shoes have arrived in the mail. What do they look like you ask? 


oooh
The mustard yellow, the pompoms, the stripy fabric, what's not to love? What could top all of that? They're comfortable!! Poetic license heels are actually more comfortable than pretty much any other pair of shoes that I own...flats, sneakers or otherwise. BEST DAY EVER! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samanta,
    I found your blog on the Sewintists map and I couldn't find a different way to contact you -sorry to leave my note here. I'll be visiting Ottawa​ in February and I was wondering if you could recommend any cool places to check sewing stuff. Or any other cool/funky/fun stuff I should see?
    Thank you,
    Sox
    www.finishedthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete